top of page
Naga Parochial School was founded by Bishop Pedro Santos after the Second World War, in 1947 at the Casa Parroquial.  This same 'casa' ,  in the late 1860's housed the first school of the Daughters of Charity which later became the Colegio de Santa Isabel.
In the early part of the 20th century,  the Camarines Sur Academy was established at the Cathedral. The academy was the forerunner of the Ateneo.
Msgr. Porfirio Ramin (front, center), the Vicar General and Parish Priest of the Cathedral was the first Director of the Naga Parochial School. 

The NPS school buildings at present.

NPS Miniature 3.jpg

Registrar's Office / Guidance Office: 054-206-1683 

bottom of page